John J. Exon
- US Army, Private; US Air Force, Staff Sergeant
- Senior Radio Single Channel Teletype Mechanic/Repairman and Instructor
- Carbine Marksman
- April 11, 1946 – July 25, 1946 (US Army)
August 9, 1950 – August 8, 1951 (US Air Force), discharged Presque Isle, Maine
- World War II and Korean War
- World War II Victory Medal, Honorable Discharges as a testimonial of Honest and Faithful Service to this Country.
Trans World American Airline (TWA)
Boeing- Junior Engineer
Honeywell- Electronic Engineer
Received 4 patents – new and useful inventions used in airplane engines
Exon Electronic-Manufacturers’ Representative
Mr. Exon enjoyed many years in Vilas County, Wisconsin at Big Lake, Manitowish Waters with his wife Mary Lee Exon and their four daughters, ten grandchildren and 3 great grandchildren.
Born May 25, 1926, Died March 28, 2020 followed two weeks later by his wife on Easter Sunday, April 12, 2020.